Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Good Hair Day


So yesterday was a pajama day for us. It will probably be one of the last ever ones so we decided to take advantage--plus it was such a yucky day outside. Anyway, while I was changing Will, I thought Kyra and Owen were brushing their teeth. I was wrong. Kyra was doing her hair and then decided to get Owen in on the action. Someday he will kill her for doing this to him and me for taking pictures of it. In my defense, he thought it was pretty cool at the time.

1 comment:

Ryan and Lily said...

We told you it was easy, and there is nothing wrong with being "those people". We love to see what you guys are up to, and it looks like all three of you are up to no good! We'll have to add you to our blog now so we can check you out more often. Good job mom!!!