Monday, June 30, 2008

Six Flags

We went to Six Flags last Friday with Grandma and Papa and had so much fun. Mommy and Papa went on a couple of roller coasters and I got to go on one with Grandma. It was sooooo much fun. Then I pushed it a little too far and went on the Demon. That scared me a little bit and I think I'll wait to do that again when I'm 8. Here's a picture of Grandma and me on the kiddie roller coaster. We are in the front row. Grandma said that was enough roller coasters for her.




Owen had a good time on the Wiggles rides and really loved the waterpark. Will liked splashing around too. Grandma, Mom and I also went on the Fiddler's Fling which really flung us around fast....super fast!!! Mom only went on once, but Grandma and I stayed on for a second ride.








No comments: