Monday, July 28, 2008

More AZ Friends

We got to meet more of Mom and Dad's friends at the Zoo last Friday. No, not the monkeys. Mom's friend Kristi who she used to work with out in Arizona. Kristi was visiting with her two kids, Jordan and Madison. Jordan is just five days older than Owen and Madison is 4 1/2 months old. Their Grandma came to help Kristi with the two kids and she was really nice too. We had lots of fun together!


I just love maps!! Every time we go to the zoo I need to look at the map. I already know where everything is, but I still want my map!


Oh yeah.....I almost forgot. Owen had laser surgery Friday morning before our Zoo trip. He did really well and his doctor said he may only need a few more treatments. We were up at 5:15 am so he was a little tired at 2 pm on the way home.



No comments: