Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa's (Pt 2)--Aunt Melissa

I got to spend some of my day with my Aunt Melissa. I did a puppet show for her at the library. She loved it!!!



Later we painted pottery. I had so much fun painting a dragon. She was green with pink spots and beautiful. That is the word I used the most when I told my Mom and Dad about her that night on the phone.



Then we went to Steak N Shake for a little lunch. I love the hats and the food. Aunt Miss got an orange milkshake. I tasted it, but it was a little too "spicy" for me. My parents don't understand what I mean by that but it was just too spicy. Aunt Miss liked it though. I had so much fun! I keep remembering little things that we laughed about and have been telling my parents about them all week! Thanks Aunt Miss!



No comments: