Saturday, January 3, 2009

A really fun Christmas

Well, I was hoping my mom could share some pictures of us opening Christmas presents because Santa was really nice to us this year......but our computer is kind of sick and it's having trouble getting any pictures on the blog. I'll give you a run down of our Christmas....My favorite gift was a scooter and I couldn't believe it when Mom and Dad let me ride it around the kitchen.

Owen had lots of favorites. Pretty much whatever gift he just opened was his favorite. He said "no more presents" after he opened his first one and Mom and Dad had to really push him to open more. He's happy he did though because he got lots of cool Geo Trax stuff and a little kid laptop computer and lots of other cool stuff.

Will pretty much liked tearing the paper the best. He also liked taking presents away from Owen just to see how Owen would react -not good, in case you were wondering.

Anyway, my Mom is pretty smart but this picture thing is really stumping her. She promises to keep on working on it though so stay tuned.

Love, Kyra

1 comment:

Ryan and Lily said...

Sounds like you had a good Christmas. We'll keep checking your blog pictures or no pictures since we kind of like you guys!